Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Colossians 3:12-14


Thursday, March 10, 2011

Where will we be?

As a lot of you know, match day is coming ! This means that in one week from today we will know where we will be living for the next 3 years! This is both an exciting and sad time! I am trying to look ahead, but can't help my aching heart when I think about leaving Des Moines! I have been so blessed to have met the girls I met here, and to have entered motherhood with them, I will never forget this time! My eyes are FILLED with tears just writing about them!
Onto topic number two, my sister and I decided to start a little side business....I am so excited about it, and I can't wait to show everyone what we have been working on! For those of you in Des Moines I will be having a little home show/ open house sometime soon, and I will keep you posted on a date!
Our children....Eliza is a little over 3 and doing wonderful, she is full of energy, and growing like a weed! This is something we are not used to, in fact at her 3 year check she was on the charts (her first time since she was born) she was in the 4th percentile! Adeline is really showing us more of her fiesty personality everyday, it is quite funny, but can also be quite trying! We love both of them to pieces and are so blessed to have them! Landry, despite being sick for the last month, is also doing wonderful! He is loving life more and more as he learns new things and figures this world out! I will hopefully be posting some new pics soon, once our internet gets a little quicker! As for now, just a quick update!

No comments:

Post a Comment