Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Colossians 3:12-14


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

a little glimpse....
















I cannot begin to fill everyone in on the Judd's last few months......crazyness is really all I can say! I feel like we haven't stopped, and then when we do we are just thinking and discussing all of the things that need to take place in the next 6 months! Overwhelming to say the least, but God is good! Simple as that!





Soooo, our summer! In May we went to Indiana for a month, for Dan's rotation in emergency medicine. We had a wonderful visit, and Dan realized that he found a new love for medicine, and it was not family practice(prior to this, he was planning on family practice, but disliked it when he did it!) Since then he has changed his career path, and is now pursuing emergency medicine, which is wonderful, and I am so happy that he is happy, but also puts a spin on things to say the least! Now, as I write this, Dan is fixing things in the house, painting, cleaning, decluttering, etc.......and the list goes on, b/c our house is going on the market! There are no emergency programs in Des Moines, and we won't know where we are headed until Feb! We are also leaving in two days for another month to Indiana. Dan will be dropping me and the girls off at my sister's, and he will continue on a few more hours to do another audition at a hospital in Kalamazoo, MI! I am excited to see family, and spend time with them, and I know that the girls are excited to have constant playmates! In addition, my cousin Rachel is getting married on Septmeber 10th! We are so happy for her and Nathan, and cannot wait to celebrate this wonderful occasion!





This is a random collection of pics from this summer, and some of our festivities, although I have to admit, I have not been the greatest at taking pics this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment