Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Colossians 3:12-14


Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Winter fun.....clothes basket rides!











Taking rides in the clothes basket is becoming a favorite for both of the girls....and a workout for me! Honestly at this point anytime I can find something to keep them happy indoors, I am happy! I also will be happy when this snow slows down and melts! As you can see Adeline is learning to fight back to her big sister! I think people think I am crazy for saying this, but I cannot wait until she fights back all the time! I would rather be disciplining two girls than worried about one getting tackled allll the time!




1 comment: