Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Colossians 3:12-14


Wednesday, February 17, 2010











Eliza has another new favorite...driving, although this has caused a tantrum every time I put her in her carseat! She wants to drive all the time, even when we are really driving! I told her today that she can't drive until she is 16 years old, and she yelled back at me, "but Liza's 2 olds!" I said exactly....so you can't drive yet! The next two pics are at wee worship, a music class we go to every wednesday! Eliza and Adeline really like it, and I love getting to share time with other moms, we both get a lot out of it!




No comments:

Post a Comment