Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Colossians 3:12-14


Monday, June 20, 2011

Our move, and our first couple weeks!

This was our first home, and our last day in it....some of you may think I am crazy, (780 sq ft with a family of five!) but I love this home! A house is what you make it, and I learned that through living here, I think back to when we first moved in, oh how things have changed! We came with zero kids, one on the way, and a puppy full of energy, I came with a terrible attitude, very depressed, and not wanting anything to do with Des Moines, and Dan came to go to school! It is so funny looking at those circumstances and seeing how the Lord worked through us while we were here! We were blessed living in Des Moines. I would say it a thousand times over, WE WERE BLESSED! I thank the Lord everyday for bringing us there!
I remember the third epicenter we went to at the Downtown Church, I realized after listening to the message, that we were not here just for Dan's education, but for something far greater, we were there to grow in our walk with the Lord and to grow closer to him, and that is just what we did, I got baptized there, I became a mother there, Dan became a father, we met some of the most incredible people, I could go on and on about the women who I got to walk into motherhood with, I cry everytime I think of how thankful I am for each one of them! So needless to say my last day in Des Moines was bittersweet, I am thankful, but sad, I am hopeful, but nervous, I am excited, but with that excitement I have a pit in my stomach, the kind you get after to hear bad news..........but with that being said, it is an opportunity for me to cling even closer to God, and to lean on him all the more, my faith is in him, and I know that he will provide great things! Praise you Lord for you are good, your faithful love endures FOREVER!!!!
Our first home....so many memories!

Landry and Eliza waiting for us to load everything up!

Poor Dan.....had to drive this thing.....

On a lighter note, we are close to a ton of lakes, and our kids love the beach!








My sister, Molly, and her kids came up on Thursday for her and Eli's birthday, we went to the museum downtown, which is FREE, and was pretty nice the kids had fun, here is Eliza doing the news



Landry started crawling about a week or so ago, he also loves to bear crawl, which he is showing off right here!

Landry and Lydia playing at the museum Eliza was supposed to be smiling at the camera, but was too focused on her cone, so instead it just looks like Isaac is strangling her!





All in all, the Judd family is blessed, changes are hard, but God is good, and we are thankful for that! We love and miss everyone in Des Moines very much and cannot wait to get back for a visit!



























































































No comments:

Post a Comment