Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Colossians 3:12-14


Monday, May 16, 2011

Adeline is 2!!!!!!

Adeline turned 2 on friday! I cannot even begin to wrap my mind around this! It just seems like time flies faster and faster with each child! Sometimes I wish I had a pause button! We feel so blessed that the Lord has chosen us to be Adeline's mommy and daddy! She brings so much joy to our lives, and I cannot imagine life without her! Happy belated birthday Addy Lou! We love you soooo much!

Adeline's new smile!





Adeline was so proud to be this flamingo! She wore it well!



This brings tears to my eyes, she was the baby for 17 short months, but I know that she now could not imagine life without her baby brother!





Her first cupcake!












































No comments:

Post a Comment